Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Day 4 blogtoberfest -Sunday was a big day

For what seems like forever my step dad has been heavily involved with the sinking of the HMAS Canberra and today was the day.

If you watched the news in Melbourne he was the very very excited man being interviewed. I have no doubt he will try to lure us all into diving with him when it's all crusty and rusty to admire the handy work of all that was involved . 5 hours they were out on my step dads boat getting it set up and assisting one of the news teams. It's a good thing Johns boat has a dunny on it:) Oh and a big cheer for my mum who has had to hear nothing but sinking ship this, sinking ship that and she even roughed it out there with him for the 5 hours.
Anyhow, I am off to watch it again. It isn't every day someone in our family is famous so I am making the most of braggers rights while I can.
Cheers everyone
Melanie

4 comments:

CurlyPops October 4, 2009 at 7:44 PM  

How cool - I just watched him on the ABC news and channel 9 news. He was definitely excited!

One pair of Hands October 4, 2009 at 8:03 PM  

Wow! And I know you. Can I boast too? I missed it on the news but I'll try to catch it on their web site. Elsie

Tamsyn October 4, 2009 at 9:55 PM  

Very exciting. I am looking forward to when it becomes diveable.

manda October 5, 2009 at 1:42 PM  

I saw it on the news and didn't pay it any attention until now. That is awesome! Come over and enter my giveaway!
Oh, and well done your Mum, I agree!

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP