Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Friday, October 2, 2009

I had a great day

Today was the day I was going to notify the powers that be that I was unable to attend the very first craft market due to certain obstacles............ Today I was gifted, by the powers that be, without any prompting or expectations, with having every obstacle removed so that I could attend the very first market at The Homestead.
I never expected such a thing. So what does this all mean?
I have ONE WEEK to get my products ready for the first market................................... (insert panicked expression here)

Anyhow. Enough about me. Here is a little something about a lovely lass called Laurel. Miss Muggins is offering a giveaway to celebrate her 1st year blogaversary and up for grabs is some sweet treats. I wish you luck if you do enter but I have to warn you, my fingers are crossed hoping I win *snicker*

I would also like to steer you towards my friend Elsie who is fast becoming a pro at this blogging stuff and is a clever lady to boot.
I am off to lay on the couch and contemplate the very very busy week ahead.
Cheers!

2 comments:

Baino October 3, 2009 at 6:35 AM  

Well you'd better get a wiggle on! Hey, I'm coming to Melbourne in November and we will have a CAR! Yaya! So we may pop along!

One pair of Hands October 3, 2009 at 11:49 AM  

You are a pet Melanie. Thanks for that vote of confidence.
You know you can use a lot of energy contemplating. Quite wearying it can be. Bye now, Elsie

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP