Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

An what about this gorgeous weather we are having...

What would have been blogtoberfest post 14 but was so busy, forgot to hit post. So much for a well planned month of blogging

..........This is where I volunteer.




Just thought I would share the images I gaze at as I wander around, breathing it all and feeling peaceful.


100 year old wysteria. I bet it knows things of old and long forgotten.......

3 comments:

Baino October 22, 2009 at 6:31 AM  

I love wysteria although I have a huge purple one which my horticulturalist son says contributes to strangling the tree that it's wrapped around.

One pair of Hands October 22, 2009 at 2:48 PM  

It is beautiful isn't it? We are so lucky to have this lovely place to enjoy. Elsie

Leanne October 23, 2009 at 3:09 PM  

Oh my word! That wysteria is divine! If only it could whisper a few secrets...yes.

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP