Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Sweet Surprise!

My gift from Tea with Lucy arrived today

Beautifully wrapped

With a lovely personalized card inside to me

With beautiful things that make me go yum!!


Already I am playing with ideas of what to create


This is one of the reasons that blogging has enriched my life.
So many generous people out there ............... Thank you Tea with Lucy.

Now what can I make ???? Receiving surprises is the first best bit, deciding what to make is equally as exciting!!

Cheers
Melanie
xox

3 comments:

One pair of Hands September 30, 2009 at 12:54 PM  

What a treasure trove. They really get the creative juices flowing don't they? Looking forward to seeing what you do with them.

Baino October 1, 2009 at 6:38 AM  

Dying to see what you make with them. They're such lovely old fashioned prints.

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP