Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Creative Space- tober 1 day to go until market

My creative space is a mess, chaotic and fabric is flying everywhere.

Did I tell you I am in love with this little ripper. Yes I said little ripper. I sound like an Aussie from the 50's but I am in love with it all the same.

I can not imagine making so many bags without it.

I also love my Vanilla chai, get some, even if you don't drink it the smell in your creative space is aromatically awesome. I have to drink it because I took this at 9.30pm and I was still sewing. No coffee for me past 7pm or I get hyper.

And Look! 1 bag of 49 almost finished. Yes 49 bags...... Not a round, even Stevens 50......Forty nine!! I have no idea why and my obsessive compulsiveness is not dealing with that I can tell you.





and finally a boy bag, as designed by Master nunde 8, complete with skulls of course. If it is to scale it is going to be huge unless they are teeny tiny trees.

Well girls, Im tired. I was going to say something more bogan then but I realize you are all far more refined than me so I refrained. Oh and hey, any tips on setting up a market stall? I am worried I will forget something.
Cheers everyone
Melanie

Oh I almost forgot. for loads of peeking at other creative spaces check out Kootoyoos for the ever growing massive list of creative people

8 comments:

Kirsty October 9, 2009 at 1:13 PM  

Amy from badskirt has a great market list you might want to check out.

One pair of Hands October 9, 2009 at 1:47 PM  

You are a little human dynamo. I hope everything goes well for you tomorrow. Love the boy bag. Elsie

Kylie October 9, 2009 at 4:22 PM  

Your bags look great... and the little ripper ;) K

Peta @ Pippiwillow October 9, 2009 at 10:17 PM  

49! Good luck to you Sister - perhaps some more tea is required? I want an overlocker thingo - I think I would also need someone to thread it though! Peta

Baino October 10, 2009 at 9:54 AM  

Hehe . . cool. I hope you have another stall in November! I'm like you with late night coffee . . has me bouncing off the walls.

Bimbimbie October 10, 2009 at 7:50 PM  

Wow, no stopping you now ... here's to the next 49 ... your son might be onto something there with the sculls, they are popular right now*!*

Miss Muggins October 11, 2009 at 6:14 PM  

Melanie - woo hoo, you won my give-away!

Melanie October 12, 2009 at 7:05 AM  

Kirsty - Thanks for the tip

Elsie - I might have a little designer on my hands.

Kylie - Thanks!

Peta - These days they have overlockers for dummies like me and there is a diagram on the machine. I also feared the threading but now I am so glad I overcame it.

Baino - there is definately another stall in November and I will be there although flat out in the cafe as a barista so I will have to coordinate my break with your visit. I m not letting you slip off without a visit again luvvy.

Bimbimbie - Isnt it lovely that he supports me so much that he wants to cater for all ends of the market. That drawing is a a keeper.

Miss Muggins - WOOT!!! Im running over to your site now ....

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP