Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Monday, October 12, 2009

12 Favourite Blogs - tober day 12

Bainos Banter
Curlypops
Kraftypanda
Lucybowler
Onepairofhands
Ooty
Bimbimbie
5orangepotatoes
littlechrissy
maytheclothbewithyou
Theenchantedcloset
Missmuggins

Of course there are oodles more. I picked the first 12 I read today as they are on my regular reads list. Tomorrow I will probably catch up with another dozen or so. You know how it goes dont you? Cant fit them all in in just one day or we would never get any work done:)

Cheers!
Melanie

2 comments:

Ooty October 15, 2009 at 4:37 AM  

Thanks for having me on your list =0), and I konw how it is, I find myself way too much lost in "space of blogs" while I realy should be doing some work...=D

Virginia G October 15, 2009 at 11:18 AM  

I've been trying to do the same with hitting up at least 12 blogs a day.

Good for you!

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP