Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Friday, October 30, 2009

Rainy Fridays. Feel the Serenity!

Today it rained all morning at work and although there was a function being held at the cafe, the work was slow and relaxed.

It is overwhelming how popular The Homestead has become and I am so pleased to be a part of it even if it is in some miniscule way.

It has gone from being a home style cafe to a bustling hive of activity with the newly added High Tea's, small weddings, meetings and even funerals. I never imagined we would be this popular.

It is the Medeival Faire next weekend so adorn your favourite hessian undies and come along for some jousting fun. I just can't help sharing my happy place with you and sharing the calm
serene, relaxing, hmmm wait I think I am forgetting something..... OH NO!! ..............I forgot there was a *&&^% function that I needed to make stuff for TONIGHT!!!!!!!!
And there goes the serenity....

Have a great Friday. Im off to my shed to knuckle down for the next 3 hours. /sigh

0 comments:

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP