Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Trying new crafts

I dont fuss much over my wares being rejected by people who dont think it is thier taste in a shop but I am terrified of giving people a gift that I have made and wondering if they hate it to pieces and wont even use it but are telling me furfies about loving it.

Well, I am no beader. I can barely string a coherant sentence let alone a color co-ordinated string of beads. But Pam, who I am very very very fond of, gave me these and said she bought them and then didnt like them so I could use them.

I said I would try making her something out of the black and silver bits which she liked. Well here it is. Is it any better? Will she laugh at it? If I was putting it in a shop I wouldnt care because Im not around to hear people criticize me but I wanted my friend to like it, a lot.

Spotlight at Fountain Gate have a table of beads for $1 a bag so I grabbed 5 and used some to add a little colour to Pams gift. Looks like I have 100s left over!

Bargain!

1 comments:

Gwen Buchanan December 18, 2008 at 11:16 AM  

$1.00 a bag.. what a deal.. I wouldn't be able to resist that either.. Love the photos.. the sheen and lighting really highlight your work... All the best!!

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP