Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Sunday, December 14, 2008

So you thought you could get out of Christmas?

Not Bloody Likely!!
Next year I am buying a fake tree and decorating it and storing it fully decorated.

K Santa, when you pass by my house fill my bag with important things that I need please. Motivation
Good Health
A miraculous loss of 40 pounds
Endless energy
Laser beam focusing skills
and NEW TEETH


OK ?. I put it right near the door so you cant miss it.... Don't let me down, I have been very very good this year, well um except for the
lack of motivation, too much chocolate, refusing to exercise and staying up way past my bedtime.
Santa doesn't need to know that thought right?
I have 12 days left to be good so that Santa gives me what I want for Christmas...

1 comments:

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP