Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Monday, December 15, 2008

Grade 6 Graduation 2008

Is it just me or are the girls looking more elegant now? I am unable to show pictures because you are not allowed to take pics of school kids but I was so impressed with how beautiful these grade 6 girls looked. One young lady was wearing something I would have expected to have seen on Audrey Hepburn. Some of the boys wore tuxedos, wow.
So there goes my 3rd child, off to high school. Well done Dallas John!
Congratulations to all the kids this week that are enjoying their last few days of Primary School and brace yourself mums for the teenage years we are about to endure:)

0 comments:

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP