Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Impossible Pie

This is a one pan meal recipe given to me by Pam from the craft shop in August 07 and I reckon I have used it way over 10 times already.
Delicious hot or cold

IMPOSSIBLE PIE - Pams Version
Ingredients
4 Eggs
1 1/2 cup of milk
3/4 cup of pastry mix
1 cup of bacon diced
1 cup of grated cheese
1 cup of grated onion

Directions
Mix together eggs, pastry mix and milk
Add everything thing else
Mix thoroughly
pour into a 20 x 20 lasagna dish
Bake in moderate oven for 30 - 40 mins until golden or until knife comes out clean.
Optional extras- I also add a grated zucchini and a grated carrot.
Pam likes spring onions instead of Onions
No meat is necessary or you can put cut up sausages to make a variation of Toad in the Hole (Another family favourite)

Yummo!

0 comments:

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP