Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Op shop love

I went looking for a round mirror to add to my wall of round mirrors and found these darling little Servex Oven dishes. So light, so delicate and so little even though they look big in the photo.

50 cents each. Yay me!!

2 more weeks until I am no longer working at the craft shop which is right near my fave op shop. My traditional Thursday thrift shopping day is soon coming to an end.



0 comments:

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP