Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Friday, December 19, 2008

Merry Christmas

I will be having a blogging and work break from 19th December until the 1st of January.
I have been looking forward to the 19th for such a long time and now it is here hasn't hit me.
I will be using this time to give all of my attention to my family, getting out in the garden more and reflecting on what I have learnt, achieved and failed at
in 2008 and what I expect from myself in 2009.
I wish each and every one of you, the lurkers, the regulars and the passers by a Happy and safe Christmas filled with joy and all things that make you smile.
I look forward to catching up on all of your blogs in the new year.

3 comments:

Barbara Swafford December 19, 2008 at 8:18 PM  

Hi Melanie - Enjoy your break and have a Very Merry Christmas. I'll see you in the new year.

Gretel December 20, 2008 at 1:50 AM  

Have a lovely Christmas break, and see you in 2009! :)

Gwen Buchanan December 21, 2008 at 11:44 PM  

A Merry Christmas to you too Melanie..I hope your break gives you lots of energy for the new year... enjoy the season with your family!!!

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP