Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

So Seventies

So here I was, sorting stuff for eBay and out came the green nylon scrim from the 70s that my lovely friend Judy sent me. I hated all things lime green as a kid growing up in the 70s and rushed to grow into my own tastes and not my mothers. Now, here I am, unable to part with these just in case I ever get to use them..... reliving my childhood maybe? Getting old?

Or just plain old bad taste resurfacing. /shrug. I'll not be eBaying these today!

Do you ever do that? Collect things from your childhood era even though you couldnt wait to throw it out before? You should see my ever growing 70s collection.
Anyhow, Happy Hump day
Cheers

Melanie

4 comments:

CurlyPops November 4, 2009 at 6:22 PM  

Absolutely! I've thrown out so many things over the years that I now wish I still had to treasure.

Ooty November 7, 2009 at 9:12 PM  

I used (well and still) give away everything I haven't use withing the last year - And, I tend to get very (very) sorry for doing this, but still I can;t help that habbit of getting rid of things...

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP