Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Busy, Not Blogging.

With all of my spare time I seem to be filling it up with more things to do.
Yesterday I went to the Caribbean Gardens to obtain information on setting up a stall there.



I thought it might be a good way for me to move some Habi stock since I am taking so long setting up my online store.

And why has it taken me so long to set up my online store?
Because I cannot edit professional product photos. I use Gimp and Paint.net because they are free but finding tutorials for exactly what you want to do with these is like trying to catch a goldfish with one finger.

So off to eBay I go. Spending more money. UNLESS By chance an awesome photo editing wizz stops by that uses gimp or paint.net and tells me where there is a good tutorial without pointing me to messy forums that take hours to wade through.
So there is my dilemma. Its only a small issue, causing a major problem. Here's hoping a magic photo fairy can wave a wand and make me understand this stuff.
I get to stay home today YAY!
Have a fab day girls!
I will actually get time to play "My Creative Space"    and hopefully catch up on some vital blog reads.
Cheers
Melanie

1 comments:

74 Lime Lane November 26, 2009 at 3:24 PM  

hey mel, now i am not awesome, nor am i a wizz, but i use photoshop (and have gimp here somewhere, just have no need to use it) but if you want to email with your conundrum i would be more than happy to see if i can help you out. kell

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP