Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Friday, November 27, 2009

New Places, different faces

Today started with a sad face

I officially gave notice as a volunteer at the Homestead Cafe. Not because there is anything wrong with it there, on the contrary, I love it there. But it is time for a new direction and I just so happen to have a direction I prepared earlier!


And that is why today ended with a Happy face


I am now Market Co ordinator for Casey Crafter's Market and I have been given this baby in it's early infancy to nurture and hopefully help it grow. I wont go on and on about it in my personal crafty journal, thats what my other blog is for, but I just wanted to share with you my new baby. A new project to sink my teeth into.
Wow, I finally get to use my laptop for something other than playing Spider Solitaire.
Have a great Friday girls from the south and for the northern hemisphere girls, are you finished gorging on all that Thanksgiving food yet???
Cheers!
Mel
xox

5 comments:

Baino November 28, 2009 at 7:11 AM  

Ooh exciting! Wish I had time to volunteer. Between work and blogging . . nah I'm just lazy.

One pair of Hands November 29, 2009 at 11:41 AM  

Well done you! Best wishes on the new path.

Debra November 30, 2009 at 1:15 AM  

congrats...sounds like fun...but busy i bet...goodluck with it all :)

A'isha November 30, 2009 at 10:49 AM  

FAntastic news Mel!!!! COngrats.... im very happy with u, isent you a sms, did you get it?
Cheers
A'isha

Alexandra MacVean December 1, 2009 at 10:08 AM  

It is difficult making changes sometimes, even when we have to let go of something we love. I hope I don't find myself there anytime soon! :D haha. Anyway, congratulations to you on your new endeavors! :)

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP