Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Monday, November 9, 2009

Bunting - The Pointy End



of 100s of triangles for Christmas Markets ready to string together.
Go grab the template from my sidebar and whip some up to show us your Christmas Bunting. Go on! And don't forget to let me take a peek at yours if you have a blog.
OR
Buy mine when I have finished :)
Cheers!
Melanie

2 comments:

A'isha November 10, 2009 at 6:12 PM  

Mel pls put me out of my misery and tell me what Bunting is?
Feeels like i so should no this...

Melanie November 10, 2009 at 10:40 PM  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bunting_(textile)

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP