Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Belly Dancing babes


At the Old Cheese factory this past weekend. Gorgeous aren't they?
If you live locally or are heading out for a drive , come on down to the Crafters Market at 34 Homestead Rd Berwick. Saturday 14th November 10 - 3pm.

3 comments:

Julian Davis November 10, 2009 at 3:53 PM  

Wow the great event Belly Dancing babes going to be on November 14. Great to know about this information.

Picture seems to be like a colorful event .

Brianna November 10, 2009 at 5:12 PM  

I wish I could come! I live in Berwick but I am working all day. Was planning to come along and was upset when I found out I had to work. Please post some pics for me!

Baino November 12, 2009 at 6:27 AM  

You're just a week too early for me. I'll be in Melbourne next weekend. Looks like fun.

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP