Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

P.I.Ps

Today at our little Projects in Progress group we had show and tell (mainly because I nag the ladies all of the time to bring in every little thing they mention they have made)

Anne made this and although I asked her for the pattern, I am a bit dubious as to my sewing ability when comparing it to her dainty stitches. I cant sew that straight even with a guide.
So we will see if I venture into the "a bit too dainty for sausage fingers" kind of sewing. Until then I can always admire Anne's work and procrastinate about attempting it.
So anyway, is it hot enough for ya girls?
Oh shush all of you gals in the Northern hemisphere. My friends in Missouri tell me the weather has been gorgeous. hmmmmph
Cheers all
Melanie

2 comments:

One pair of Hands November 10, 2009 at 4:35 PM  

I'll bet you can do it. I believe that you can get an iron-on web that holds those pieces in place which would probably be very helpful. Cheers :)

A'isha November 10, 2009 at 6:14 PM  

Of course u can.. mel, nobody listen to her, she does not have sausage fingers..lol... (except in her head..lol)

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP