Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Medieval Faire 2009


Medieval Faire 2009
Originally uploaded by nundecreations

Once again people who love all things that are not now adorned their hessian undies and shined their big shiny metal hats to come out and play at the faire. It was, as usual and awesome day. Why werent you there?? It wont be at the Cheese Factory in Berwick until next year so come on, write it down in your diaries. The kids love it. One thing that confuses most of us is it is call a Medieval Faire yet it is really a Faire that covers a broad range of periods. Hence the civil war dude buying up our chocolate chip cookies. Cant wait for the next one!

3 comments:

A'isha November 9, 2009 at 6:43 PM  

ooohh hessian undies, dont say i won't be lining up for those..lol...
Was the civil soldier ... MArk?

Baino November 9, 2009 at 9:33 PM  

Is there anything on at the Cheese Factory weekend of the 21st 22nd? I'll be in Melbourne and we might wonder over?

Gwen Buchanan November 15, 2009 at 7:35 AM  

Hi , way down there ...I haven't been here for a while... you are so busy...

my oldest son did a bit of chainmail .. very time consuming and heavy!!!

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP