Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Monday, November 16, 2009

After the dust settles from a hectic week

I thank goodness that I pedantically trim and hedge my front yard constantly to give a false sense of organisation in the house behind the little white picket fence.

because in reality my house is as chaotic as my back yard

wild and cluttered and in need of some tidying up

and that is what Mondays are for here at house nunde.

Cheers everyone!

Melanie

(wearing my cleaning lady cap today- not one of my favourite caps I can tell you!)

4 comments:

CurlyPops November 16, 2009 at 2:54 PM  

There's no other way to describe it - cleaning sucks!

A'isha November 16, 2009 at 5:31 PM  

Oh Mel the grass grew in that spot u wanted...wow... cool bananas, and please dont ever throw away any bamboo, i'll recycle it...I'll come get it of course...

Julian Davis November 16, 2009 at 6:22 PM  

Great blog dear friend. Colorful one with lot of information . Thank you.

One pair of Hands November 17, 2009 at 12:24 PM  

Your garden looks lovely and cool and leafy. Lets face it - there's gotta be more to life than cleaning.

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP