Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Thursday, November 26, 2009

My Creative Space Thursday



Behold 10 meters of vintage fabric given to me by Julie who apparently has a shed full of unwanted fabric.....hmmmm, I think I found my new best friend.  The deal was that I have to make her a cool eco bag out of it. Deal!
Now to the real space that I am creating at today.
The Kitchen

Its Turkey time and although my husband and I decided to reign in any spending and do away with Thanksgiving this year, I just couldnt. I have cut back and am only making THREE pies and not TEN. The Turkey is somewhat smaller and in the shape of a roll and there will be no cooking because it is too hot. So Turkey rolls it is.
Check out what everyone else is up to at Kootoyoos


14 comments:

CurlyPops November 26, 2009 at 1:51 PM  

Eeek! A shed full of vintage fabric. Does she want to be my new best friend too?

A'isha November 26, 2009 at 3:18 PM  

Ive been benched for fabric...hmmm at least its vintage..i suppose i can deal:|

Seriously where has this year gone?

One pair of Hands November 26, 2009 at 4:40 PM  

Ooh, luvly. I bet there won't be a poly-anything in the whole lot.

Neen November 26, 2009 at 7:21 PM  

A shed of vintage fabric....What is her address?????? I think it may be my mum?

Baino November 26, 2009 at 7:50 PM  

You do thanksgiving? Are you American? Too bloody hot to put the oven on up here! Can I have a cold sarny with cranberry and brie please?

Unknown November 27, 2009 at 6:30 AM  

Lovely lovely fabric....

I am currently in the process of cooking a "given to us" 24lb turkey and a bought 8lb ham...for the 6 of us and whatever Army guys hubby can call over to help finish it off...Sounds like your plan is perfect :)..Enjoy your Thanksgiving!!!

Vic November 27, 2009 at 9:33 AM  

That fabric is sooooooooo pretty! (And unless you are going to make the world's biggest eco bag, you'll still have a WHOLE lot left over for you! Yay!)

Aussie-waffler November 27, 2009 at 9:34 AM  

I don't know why but I am fascinated by the idea of pumpkin pie. We don't celebrate Thanksgiving but I think I might need to make one just to try it.

Alisa : Ink Caravan November 27, 2009 at 10:32 AM  

What wonderful people collectors are! : )

Cherry November 27, 2009 at 11:40 AM  

WOW! That is brautiful fabric. Hang on to that friend!

xxx November 27, 2009 at 12:08 PM  

I like your new best friend... she has good stuff :)

as for thanks giving.... don't celebrate that one and I'm not sure I know what it's all about., but I am grateful for a lot of things ;0

best wishes
Ribbon

Natalie Hennekam November 27, 2009 at 1:00 PM  

A shed full of vintage fabric... now that is very very cool!
Enjoy your turkey :-)

Nikki November 27, 2009 at 2:06 PM  

What an awesome gift from Julie. And to just ask for a bag in return... a sweet thing to do.

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP