Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

In case you hadnt noticed

It is Christmas soon and lets face it,
 since the shops have had xmas decorations in them since
 September how the  heck can you not notice?

None the less, it was off to P.I.P.S today where we talked about Christmas, read Christmas magazines and made Christmas things for the Christmas stall and the upcoming markets.



I savoured my capucinno, its always better when you dont have to make your own and Julie sipped a chai as we sewed, drew, snipped and altogether yakked very loudly in our special little room just for us on Tuesdays.

It was lovely.
Then at 12:30 I took off my "crafting buddy" cap and put on my new "Market Coordinator" cap and perused paperworked over a yummy grilled ham/cheese/tomato sandwhich that I didnt have to make so it was awesome. Oh yeah, Im liking this gig. Now that I am on the other side of the kitchen I can see why people come to The Homestead so much.
Now I have my "Slave" cap on, oh sorry, I mean my "mother/wife/cook/cleaner" cap. Simultaneously I am wearing my "Blogging/reading market enquiries/working on nunde website" cap too.
In  a couple of hours I will be wearing my "couch potato"  cap and I really really love that one. Until then..
Have a good one!!!
Cheers
Melanie

P.S I got your text THANK YOU Aisha
P.P.S Thank you mum for reading my blog.
P.P.P.S Thank you everyone who wished me well with my new endeavours. You are all ace!!!

5 comments:

Gwen Buchanan December 1, 2009 at 11:17 PM  

Your Funny!!!

... Creative mothers have a lot of caps... how do you keep them organized.. I never know which one I have on!! and half the time I think it gets pulled down right over my eyes..

... and I love the way the ornaments show up on that little white tree,...

Sarah December 2, 2009 at 8:48 AM  

I am also wearing m 'couch potato' hat - its my favorite one!

Baino December 3, 2009 at 5:56 AM  

Ooh connector pens! Sorry I am distracted by shiny and colourful things.

Oana December 3, 2009 at 7:53 AM  

I am wearing my big sleepy cap, it's just too early for me this morning, but loved your post!

Levin December 6, 2009 at 4:33 PM  

you know, i hate the fact that shops put up christmas decorations so early. it gives you a false sense of security - i keep thinking - 'no worries, i've got heaps of time till christmas' and then suddenly, it's only 19 days and i haven't really started - and the panic sets in. and every year i vow that i will start earlier.......
say no more
l
x
ps merry festive season :)

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP