Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Plastic Bag. Lost and found.

Dear Mr/Mrs Polluter
I believe that you have lost your plastic bag.
Well I found it in my climbing rose. Care to come and get it?
Yours Sincerely
Melanie


This could have been prevented if the perpetrator had only made the responsible decision to buy a bag from one of the many bag makers on Etsy, eBay, made it or Coles for cryin out loud, they sell calico ones! Buy my bags or someone else's, I don't care, just buy a real bag that isn't made of plastic.

P.S This message is most definately not meant for you lovely people who I know would never do such a thing.

0 comments:

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP