Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Friday, November 7, 2008

Fantastic Friday

inside voice says in a Yorkshire accent "Come on Team nunde, put your back into it. Today is admin day and your not gonna get away with fobbing it off another day. I'm on to you ya lazy git, so get off yer big butt and do some work"...

OK OK, sheesh my inside voice is so bossy and sounds a lot like Joyce

Insert Enya "in memory of trees" cd for admin inspiring ear candy.

6 hours later... not done yet, sick of Enya and I have a work induced headache

and I still have to start on my eBay business paperwork.

Looks like it's Pizza for tea

One day, when I have an empire, I will employ people to do admin for me... "OK stop dreaming and back to work.." There's that inside voice again...
I got Mail!
Hey, check out what I got for free with my Print Gocco starter kit that I got in August. Its a freebie and I got it just for registering for my 12 month warranty. Yay for freebies. I love great customer service. They even emailed me to ask how my first print went to which I replied um, I havent gotten to use it yet. Shame on me.

2 comments:

Ces Adorio November 7, 2008 at 10:27 PM  

Hello, I saw your comment on Lavender's Halloween post and it made me chuckle, so naturally, I wanted to say hello. I got you beaten on the printer issue. I bought one three years ago and I still have to use it. It must be outdated by now. Have a great weekend.

Gretel November 8, 2008 at 11:14 PM  

Shame in me too, mine is in sight of my desk silently begging for me to finish my present workload so that I can play with it...

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP