Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

It's Gonna be a Stinker today Melbourne

32degrees Celsius in fact.

Not really that hot I know but consider where I work. A shed with a tin roof...
So, after a nutritious breakfast of coffee and potato chips, which is probably why I am a little bit alot overweight, I set off to get equipment needed from my shed to bring inside to work.

I have been a little grouchy lately and I think I know why

Today I have to go to centrelink to get my daughter on Youth allowance which I have put off for a year. I hate centrelink. I didn't even bother with my son when he turned 16 but my daughter needs it to help pay for her education. Well I need it really since I am paying for it. OK OK, my "enabler" (my new pet name for my husband) is paying for it


We are so lucky in Australia that we get so much assistance(even though it is our own tax money paying for it) so I am going to shush and be grateful because right now my nunde empire is not at the point where I can be totally financially independent. But mark my words, one day I will have the freedom to chose whether I need the assistance available. Oh yes indeed. But until then....
Here is my fence

No reason for the picture except I love the pattern.

See how easily I get distracted

3 comments:

BetteJo November 12, 2008 at 12:06 PM  

"a little bit alot overweight" lol! Me too!

Beth November 14, 2008 at 1:34 PM  

Centrelink are painful and confusing enough when you have a legitimate claim, I really don't know how people rort the system. Yeah, good luck with them!

CurlyPops November 18, 2008 at 3:09 PM  

I have recently had the displeasure of dealing with Centrelink for the first time since I was at Uni..... I don't know how people can be bothered rorting either!

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP