Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Monday, November 10, 2008

Its an eBay kind of day

Monday is almost over and I have excelled.

House clean, as required by the book of rules and time management for running nunde. Then eBay item pictures taken, scanned, edited and described ....press upload and voila

If you are looking for a bargain I have some old fashioned patterns(new but old) for dolls and bears going out in my 99 cent auction. Mind you, bears never go out of fashion. A few of the links are in my sidebar.

Anyhow. I'm back in my eBay business which I love doing. At least I don't have to rely on my creative mojo to list and sell on eBay. It is because my mojo is lazy that I have to rely on eBay for the time being. Well a girl needs to get new teeth don't ya know and last I heard there was no teeth world.

I curse that ad. I really thought it WAS a new supermarket for false teeth, you just drop in, pick out a movie star set and off you go. Bargain!!

Alas
There is no teeth world
but.....
there is a *&^%^ Toothpaste World



0 comments:

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP