Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Friday, November 21, 2008

Fantastic Friday - reflections of a working stay at home mum

7:30am

I have reflected this week on where I am going with my business.

Where will I sell my product?

What is my product?

Who am I even?

Well all of those questions are answered in my business plan. Thank goodness. So all I need to do is grab it and reacquaint myself with it.

Today is my designated admin day. I don't have a lot to do because I haven't generated much business which is probably the reason for my reflections. My goal was to generate enough income to support a family of 6 should it all fall to me to do so. There is a real urgency in this task and it wasn't an idea born from me just wanting to play grown up business person stuff.

As I have stated before, we would all starve and be homeless if they were to rely on me now. It has been over a year and complacency and inertia have become my main obstacles.

I would love to hear from people in this situation or people who arnt but just want to tell me to get off my fat arse and work harder or smarter.

note* Whilst this may not seem like a Fantastic Friday it actually is. A day of reflection and re-assessing can ground you and refresh your sense of purpose.

3 comments:

Lavender November 24, 2008 at 11:47 AM  

All I can say with certainty is, it aint easy. Especially when the domestic duties encroach on your time. Just keep trying to stick to your plan, one day at a time...sorry thats not much help!

Gretel November 26, 2008 at 4:34 AM  

Your post got me thinking...and I wrote a post about motivation over on my blog. It's only the way I do it though, everyone finds their own way in the end. And they say it takes at least two years to start a business.

Cathy {tinniegirl} November 29, 2008 at 5:15 PM  

Interesting to read this post. I have just started a business and I can see some of the challenges that lie ahead. I don't have any advice for you unfortunately.

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP