Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Buckeye binge

I suffer from binging. Once a year I make Buckeyes for my husband for our Down under Thanksgiving and once a year I binge so much I am in a sugar coma for days.
For all you peanut butter and chocolate loving Aussies out there you really should try them.
Just remember to replace graham crackers with Marie biscuits unless you know where to get graham crackers, if so please please please tell me where.
I have been working by the way. Very hard actually and I can prove it but just not right now, I am still in a coma

2 comments:

Lavender November 29, 2008 at 9:09 PM  

GRAHAM CRACKERS!!!!! Oh I miss GRAHAM CRACKERS!!! If only I could find some HoneyMaid brand cinnamon sugar coated graham crackers - oh, Id just be SO HAPPY!!!!

LOL how do we get so attached to things like this? Or what about Cheez Its? Why cant we have Cheez its and Graham crackers in Australia!!!

(Oh egads, Id better go get a grip LOL)

CurlyPops November 29, 2008 at 9:35 PM  

How about a recipe for us aussies who have no idea what you're talking about...he he he!

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP