Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Friday, May 8, 2009

Philosophical Plaques and Plans

True story! It's not me it's them!!!

I have a goal this weekend and I am hoping it will get me back into a groove. With work, my friend Joyce having a stroke, taking her to Drs for follow ups and checking in on her and master nunde getting a virus that sounds like hooping cough, I have lost my groove. It wont be hard to find it again and I do have valid reasons for becoming too distracted to nurture said groove. Alas, I do need it back, a week without yer groove is to long man....

Totally irrelevant but not, I ran out of dish washing sponges and vowed I was sick of contributing to landfill with them so I vowed to make my own dishcloths. Sewn, not knitted and made of 100% cotton that can be thrown in the compost. Yay!
So this is my mission
Make dishcloths
Get my groove back
Start diet again
Make Joyce some date scones because she said she likes them
All done by Sunday night.

It is now blogged so it must be done, right?
Show and tell of abovementioned dishcloths to be posted with in the next 48hrs.
Ta Ta for now

3 comments:

Baino May 9, 2009 at 7:12 AM  

Busy bee! I like the cloth dishcloths, you can bleach them and keep them clean. And I don't believe you're not organised, we've seen your anally retentive shed remember?

Lavender May 9, 2009 at 9:18 AM  

Aha! Compost them, thats a great idea, Bravo! Mine are getting a little worn out, when they are done for thats where they will go - Cheers!

Bimbimbie May 11, 2009 at 7:30 AM  

Dare I ask ... mission accomplished*?*
I prefer dishcloths too.

Cushion war at my place, round two Sunday morning, one black cat got to nap in the sun*!*

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP