Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Thursday, May 14, 2009

My Creative Space

My creative space is so full since I go my mojo back.

These are what I have been playing with today

The family scrap book dragged out to update. I have decided to keep this close by for when I am watching TV and stuff. Good idea? It just gets lost and never done if it is in the shed. I should make a bag for it all, SWEET! There's another project to sew. Im not really a scarpbooker. I bet theres a tonne of things I need to do this project but dont have.

next in line cluttering up the space is this new yarn to add to my blankie. Reminds me of marshmallows.
Inch by inch the blanky grows. I will be knitting more during Greys anatomy tonight.

Next is my collection of leaves I collected with my son today after school to be pressed then made into a garland(idea was suggested by another clever blogger and once again I forgot which one, so sorry) . I need to make another press. I am hoping to press them flat but still maintain the texture and colors. I am running out of time and have to hunt for reddish leaves before they all shrivel up.


I cant wait until they are usable. I'm love love loving Autumn

If you are craft minded, check out Kootoyoo's post to have a look at other creative spaces.

If you love interior design stuff and all things pink and poodley, check out Daisy Pink Cupcake Its so girly and yummy and evidence I do have a froo froo side. I like leaving it until she has a few weeks of posts build up and then it is just like reading a magazine. Magaziney things always get me inspired

Now I am off to make myself a Vanilla Latte and I am going to check out all of you other creative bunnies and soak up the cleverness.

14 comments:

Kirsty May 14, 2009 at 5:56 PM  

I'm love, love loving autumn too.

Gina May 14, 2009 at 6:39 PM  

Autumn leaves are made for pretty crafting...

Jemma. May 14, 2009 at 8:06 PM  

I love a good autumn leaf :)!

Lucy Bowler May 14, 2009 at 8:15 PM  

If it hadn't been grey and overcast today I would have been off loving it up with autumn leaves - well just taking photos of them really, against the blue sky. Have a friend wanting some pics of autumn... will wait until it's clear again! But yes, instead I was doing the power tool thing. I have a long way to go til I reach your standard - and stash!

Leslie May 15, 2009 at 12:00 AM  

I love your your yarn, just great!

Robin May 15, 2009 at 6:07 AM  

Fall leeves are the prettiest!

Did you take a picture the day you collected them? If so, you could use some of the pressed ones to frame around the pic in your scrapbook or a photo frame. That would look lovely!

Robin May 15, 2009 at 6:07 AM  

Ah, yeah... that's suppose to be leaves not leeves. I guess I can't spell today!

sophie May 15, 2009 at 11:43 AM  

I am love, love, loving Autumn too, we have some spectacular trees on our street making the paths so crunchy and colourful.

M* (Melanie) May 15, 2009 at 3:43 PM  

Love your space. Looks like there's a lot to get lost in

Michelle May 16, 2009 at 8:14 PM  

Autumn leaves are spectacular aren't they.

Anonymous,  May 16, 2009 at 10:24 PM  

It looks fab. You have a lot going on.

Jennifer Rose May 17, 2009 at 4:23 AM  

that yarn is so pretty :D the leaf garland is a great idea to try, going to have this fall

xxx May 17, 2009 at 10:55 PM  

Hi Melanie...
Great posts. I haven't been over for a while and have enjoyed reading and catching up on all that I've missed.
I very much want to learn to crochet... another thing on my to do list.
I have been knitting, but then the weather warmed up and it felt too hot to knit. Cooling down now and it's starting to feel more like autumn.
Still no rain here though they are forecasting some for next week.

best wishes from hot dry Perth

Tan Family May 20, 2009 at 10:43 AM  

Autumn is magical! I love your blog. :) --Jennifer syrendell.blogspot.com

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP