Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Posty

brought me this.

sexy!

Micro router bits for making teency weency things that make me smile.


What am I doing today?


Having lunch with my mum and daughter, what the heck will I wear?


Striking some pellie cuttings for sale in September.


Working on my website - why is it taking me so long?




What are you doing today?

Whatever it is, have fun!


Cheers

Melanie

2 comments:

Lisa May 12, 2009 at 10:21 AM  

You are such a jack of all trades lady! I never know what I'm going to see on your site. ;)

Lucy Bowler May 12, 2009 at 7:04 PM  

Was it a gardening day? You with your pellies, me with my new pot plants. I have been sprucing up my verandah and I have all manner of pots brightening things up. Must be the cooler weather and that we had rain a couple of weeks ago!

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP