Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Well.....

Yes I am, Thanks for asking!

My virus has gone and left me looking haggard and tired but there's one thing I can say about a virus/flu...

You feel awesome when they go away!

So after a quick tidy up and a check under the rugs for any other hidden plagues, I commenced doing what I was unable to do for an entire week. Create!
This pic is snippet of a prototype that I have successfully constructed today by request of The Homestead and tonite I will draw up the pattern on paper for mass production. Oh, well what I mean by mass is maybe about 10 or so OK. Hey, for me that's mass !!! We will see how they go first. More of that tomorrow.
Thanks to everyone who wished me wellness or who made fun of my snottiness. And NO the cat is not going to replace me. Nice try fluffball. Great to be back on deck. Now I need a week to catch up on my blogroll. Don't you bloggers ever stop typing to BREATH lol. There are hundreds of them I am behind on.
Hope all is well in your world
Cheers
Melanie

5 comments:

Anonymous,  May 27, 2009 at 4:55 PM  

Missed you. Glad to see you back on deck. Cat Nunde will be relieved to have his staff shortage rectified too. Elsie.

Jenaveve May 27, 2009 at 6:52 PM  

Good luck catching up! Don't you wish they would all just go on hold for a bit?

Glad to hear you're back in action and Cat nunde can tear up his grandmaster plan for world domination.

Melanie May 28, 2009 at 8:02 AM  

Elsie - great to be functioning again. cat nunde has resigned to his previous position of power which is overseeing the running of the business from the bed.

Jenaveve - Indeed. Catching up on blogs is a full time job and as for the cat he will continue to tear the back of the couch up but probably not his plans to rule the world.

Levin May 28, 2009 at 8:46 AM  

so glad you are feeling well again - and yes, i remember that feeling of bliss that comes with being able to stand up to do the dishes without having the shakes!!! being sick makes you appreciate being well, for a while anyway :)
l
x

Robin May 29, 2009 at 8:17 AM  

Glad you are all better!

Cat nunde will just have to wait for a takeover the next go around with the icky virus/flu!

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP