Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Monday, March 31, 2008

Working as intended

It's messy already but it is so very functional. It is all working as intended and I couldnt be happier. I have already stuck another table in behind this desk and its ready to use but covered in tools, clamps and not so froofy things that aren't aesthetically pleasing. I now have a separate sewing/sketching, more delicate work area and behind is my more hands on area and the other half of my shed is so empty except for the tread mill. I'm thinking a TV and a double bed would fit and I could just move in......peace and quite mmmmm

Any of you clever bunnies out there know where to buy typewriter ribbon?
speaking of writing/typing
I am off to read myself to sleep. I am on the second book in the Malazan Series by Steven Erikson. I love the start of a long series and since George RR Martin is too slack and far too LAZY to finish his last books of his series I have started another series in protest and may not preorder his book even if he does manage to finish it. (I am bluffing of course). I will be fighting my husband to read it. We wait for these books to finally come, sometimes they take years(like with G.R.R Martin) and it only takes us a few hours to read them and then we are left grieving that yet another book is over.
I love reading.
Goodnight and take care!

0 comments:

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP