Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Thursday, March 13, 2008

The craft shoppe

I am sad and mopey today because I cannot go to the craft shop and hang out with my arty/crafty friends. My back is still giving me the *&^^%s and I am washed out from it and my usual anaemia. Thats life though and Im going to have to find a way to get on with it all regardless. My house is a pigsty!!!! i simply cannot be unwell under these conditions :)

2 comments:

Gretel March 13, 2008 at 8:41 PM  

:( Sound like you need to cosy up with a good book and be kind to yourself. Hope you feel better soon; backs can be awful, I find a bit of gentle exercise or stretching helps.

Denise March 20, 2008 at 7:26 PM  

Ugh, I hate being sick AND having the house be messy - in fact, my going on a cleaning up rampage is often a sign I'm getting extra sick ;)

Hope you're feeling better very soon!!

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP