Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Laminated scrapbook paper Bunting

Yes, I am at it again. This Bunting is for my shed window. I took some yummy scrap booking paper and chucked it through a laminator and hacked it into triangles with my handy guillotine and sewed sewed sewed so now I have all weather bunting. Easter is coming up and I cannot find Easter paper anywhere. Should I draw an Easter design maybe? Nah, Ill leave that kind of drawing to the experts.

Useless trivia. During the 70's I sat at that table at that exact same spot. My Dad gave it to me many years later and now its my sewing table. I'm a true hoarder aren't I?

1 comments:

Gretel March 11, 2008 at 11:45 PM  

Ah, but doesn't it make you feel good, having that bit of history in your life?
(a fellow hoarder and proud of it!)

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP