Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Ive been tagged! *gasp*


I was tagged by the gorgeous Miz Carla

Here are the rules:
1. link to the person that tagged you - 2. post the rules on your blog - 3. share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself - 4. tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs - 5. let each person know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their site.

1. I used to daydream that Sid Vicious and Billy Idol would fight over me.

2. I sneakily straighten crooked pictures where ever I am.

3. My actual trade is Agriculture. I used to get paid $50 a week for a 14 hours day 7 days a week when I was an apprentice. Being a city kid I wasn't going to cop that so I found an academic equivalent and got my trade cert that way . I was 1 of 3 girls amongst about 200 boys on campus when the apprentices would come in for their theory modules. oh yeah, life was sweet! I had fab jobs because of my trade which ranged from welding to artificial insemination to selling farm machinery. It has made me very versatile and handy.

4. I have seen Abba in concert.(yes, I'm that old)

5. I wont eat the last bite or drink the last mouthful of anything.

6. I was given a stuffed Panda when I was born and I cannot go anywhere without it. Pandy came with me when I traveled around AU and to the UK and then to the US and I will be taking him to China. I tell Pandy everything.


Now its my turn to tag 6 people So here goes! Knitty Bug

Lilly Cottage

mumistitches

jejunes place


Middle of Nowhere

Because its time for me to get ready for the craft Shop I have run out of time to find the 6th.

Have a fantastic Thursday

1 comments:

Denise March 6, 2008 at 1:09 PM  

I've been tagged for this about 4 times now, I'd better do it, hadn't I?!

What does Panda think about your blog? And when do we get to see pics of him?

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP