Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Friday, January 11, 2008

Relocating


Its just too hot in the shed. For days I have been slogging away in there, cutting and sculpting and I am too washed out to cook at night. So today I am moving my army of sewing machines inside to sew in air conditioned comfort like normal people do. It was 40(104F) yesterday and will be 38(100) today



Later that day

As soon as I set up, the cool change hit and it rained. Melbourne weather is known for having its 4 seasons in one day:)

I got these today out of My Spotlight voucher. My mum used to be a cake decorator before she became super exec for a large multi national company and she doesn't know it yet but she is going to teach me how to use these cake decorating tools to make fake icing.

Happy Friday!

0 comments:

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP