Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Monday, January 28, 2008

Oh My!

I was given this sweet award by Samantha @ mumistitches and I feel pretty spesh! Thank you so much! Now, being a newbie to blogging, I see that its customary to pass the awards a long so this one was easy. I'm giving it to Knitty Bug because I love reading her blogs and she makes cool stuff for the people she loves. She also knits/crochets the most beautiful blankets and inspires me to carry on with my blanket knitting endeavours.

Just receiving and giving this token has given me my first sense that I am now part of our big wide blogging community. Thank you!
I hope every one had a fabulous Australia Day!
I spent it with my family. No work, no worrying about bags. Just me and my favourite people.
It doesn't get much better than that!

1 comments:

Knitty Bug January 30, 2008 at 9:44 PM  

OMG! Thank you soo much for choosing me!!! Its my first ever award, and I luv that you like the stuff I post on my blog, your blog is brilliant I'm going to post this award on my blog now and link it to you cause more people need to see the beautiful items you make!!!

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP