Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

We have a sign and everything

So that makes us official right?


Barista
Part of Speech: n
Definition: a preparer / server in a coffee bar
I went for training today, however, after 4 hours of waiting for the trainer I am still only skilled in making instant coffee. He didnt show up...

Now I am going to walk up to my friend Joyce' s house and see if she wants to do lunch next Thursday and I will take her there.
Cheers!
Melanie

5 comments:

Baino March 18, 2009 at 7:59 PM  

Oh Mel it looks so pretty. Are you a long way out of Melb? Have a bunch of friends down there so would visit next time I'm in the 'hood if you're reasonably close. But I'm not coming until you can master a Latte!

Bimbimbie March 19, 2009 at 8:56 AM  

Make mine a cappucino with lots of froth and sprinkled chocolate please*!*

Ribbon March 19, 2009 at 12:00 PM  

Double shot latte for me pls :-)

x ribbon

Lisa March 20, 2009 at 12:00 AM  

I'll take a strong one with a splash of soy milk (vanilla)! :)

Miss Muggins March 20, 2009 at 6:39 PM  

I saw your sign today! Can you make chai latte? If so next time I'm definately coming in!

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP