Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Awards for me?

The very lovely and artistic Ooty gave me these awards. I am honoured and very happy that I have made such lovely friends far and wide.



So to pass the love around I am passing on a "Your blog is fabulous" award to

5 Orange Potatoes

Homemade Rainbows

The Birds and The Beads

Lucy Bowler

Miss Muggins

Baino's Banter

Ching Ya's

because each are different, unique and enjoyable to read. Thank you guys!

8 comments:

Lisa March 15, 2009 at 9:52 AM  

You are the sweetest! Thank you! Make sure you leave a comment for my felty giveaway. I don't mind shipping to my favorite Aussies! :)

xxx March 15, 2009 at 10:36 AM  

Thank you so very much for the beautiful surprise.
I too will share the love :-)

Best wishes & thank you again Ribbon x

Miss Muggins March 15, 2009 at 11:29 AM  

Thanks for the award Melanie and your lovely words, Laurel xxx

Lavender March 15, 2009 at 7:19 PM  

Thank you Melanie you Sweetie, I need the encouragement, Mwah!

Lucy Bowler March 15, 2009 at 8:10 PM  

Hi Melanie
Thanks for your lovely award! It's great to know someone's out there reading my blog and getting something out of it. Keep up the great work yourself!
Cheers
Lucy

Ching Ya March 15, 2009 at 9:36 PM  

What a pleasant surprise! Thank you so much, Melanie, for the award, I truly am appreciate it.

Baino March 16, 2009 at 6:48 AM  

Oooh thanks Mel, that's going 'straight to the sidebar!'

Leanne March 16, 2009 at 1:23 PM  

Oh wow...thank you so much...what a lovely award to recieve....and big congratulations to you too...how deserving you are!

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP