Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Monday, March 16, 2009

Nothing Much Monday

I used to brag to people about how I never water my garden and it always looks so green and lush and then mother nature decided to smack me upside the face with humble pie and sunburn everything. So I looked at this today, thinking I could do something to make it look healthy, shrugged my shoulders and went inside to make a mess elsewhere.

So in a fit of boredom after the house was clean( Id be cleaning since 6am) I decided to pile more junk on my coffee table. Pretty soon you wont even see the TV.

This project is a simple one, sort, package, sell. I wonder if its still there next week. Don't be coming round for coffee any time soon OK, or to watch TV.

3 comments:

Lisa March 17, 2009 at 3:42 PM  

Your garden still looks lovely. Would love to know what your making.....

Leanne March 18, 2009 at 12:46 PM  

Oh yeah that mother nature...she's always the boss hey....
Still looks pretty lush to me....

Bimbimbie March 19, 2009 at 8:43 AM  

Looks like you are going to be having a bit of fun creating ... what are you making or will you have to kill me if you tell me*!*

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP