Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Hi everyone

Today was the debut of The Homesteads Cafe being open for trade.

It fell on the same date of the Casey Kids Carnival.

The rain made The Homestead a refuge for many rain soaked patrons and the coffee machine worked overtime. We got pro coffee makers in today because we haven't had training yet and the machine was put in at the last minute as is usual when you have deadlines.

If only I took my brolly today.

Very few pictures for fear of my camera getting rained on and it was so busy inside.

The event was called by about 11am due to the weather which was extremely sad for the stall holders and entertainers who worked so hard.

Anyhow enough about that. When I get some of my stuff in there I will let you know and then there will be show and tell and you can go "Oooooh and Ahhhhh" and flatter me senseless....... ......bit much you think? OK fine, Ill settle for a compliment on my coffee making skills:)

And last but not least, I am spinning top Queen baby! Hi to all the Woodies *wave*

Cheers

Melanie

0 comments:

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP