Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Ninja Plant Snatching

2 palmy type plants have been thrown over the back of some ones fence because they are nearly dead but I see they still have healthy centre shoot. Both 3 foot tall. What a jerk, did he think with his house backing along a busy bike track no one would notice, especially when his healthy ones of the same variety are still poking over the fence...


My mission
To take to Garbage bags with me tonight and stuff them in the bag and run home unseen ninja style....2.2 Klms
Stay tuned
UPDATE
Mission Accomplished!
Um, what are they???

4 comments:

Robin March 5, 2009 at 11:01 AM  

Ninja style rocks! Go get 'em.

Lisa March 7, 2009 at 11:23 AM  

You are hilarious!! Save the "palmy type plants!"

xxx March 9, 2009 at 10:07 PM  

Well done!
Are they going to grow up to be big cotton palms?

best wishes

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP