Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

I love delivery men

Delivery people aren't like the posty. Nope, delivery men bring you good stuff like eBay winnings, pressies from overseas relatives and supplies. Not bills like the Posty brings. Or letters from Malaysia asking if I could give my bank account details to a guy and he would deposit 45million US dollars..yeah right. Now I am getting spam in my real letter box.

Today my delivery guy brought me boxes of supplies and stock. Now then, if only I could remember the password to my own website maybe I could list some of these beauties. Mmmmmm bamboo embellishments. I wonder if they will even make it to the stock pile. They're so gorgeous that they might not make it past my stash.

a box of glue for me.

Doesnt that make your creative bone go all tingly?(and I dont mean from sniffing it guys)

I am back in my element now and after a chat to my daughter about invading work space we have come to an arrangement and the house is filled with love again. for now...

OH and in a week I have shed 2 kilos so I am super chuffed about that. Still tired and a bit cranky from sugar withdrawals but I am working towards the day I can knit myself a gorgeous jumper and wear it or sew an awesome top with some of the cool fabric I stumble on when I am looking for suppliers. Roigth! Back to work I go.

4 comments:

Lisa March 26, 2009 at 2:55 PM  

Congrats on the 2 kilos! I have a love hate relationship with sugar too....think I can do without it and then comes the chocolate. Bad chocolate!

Ooohhhh, love the box of embellsihments!

Ching Ya March 28, 2009 at 1:01 AM  

Not that I blame you, Lisa. I feel the same with chocolates too. ^^

Melanie, how are you? I'm dropping by to see how've you been. I'm guessing you're going to put on your thinking cap soon enough and get creative.

Tomorrow is the Earth Hour 2009. Excited. ^^

Leanne March 28, 2009 at 10:27 AM  

Great delivery!! I love them too....we know ours by name *blush*....
Congratulations on the 2 kgs!!

xxx March 30, 2009 at 3:41 PM  

Great to read that all is love in your world again :-)

happy creating & well done with the loss of kilos..

Best wishes Ribbon

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP