Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

nunde gets .....

our first signage.

Big excitement.
I am missing blogland so much but I am really busy trying to meet a deadline and do you know how hard that is for someone that cant concentrate for more than 3 seconds to achieve such a goal? ........ bloody well impossible! How do you all do it? Clean house, brilliant mothering skills and careers...HOW?
Well back to work ....
ttus
Melanie
x0x

2 comments:

Anonymous,  August 22, 2009 at 12:52 PM  

Can't help I'm afraid. 70 years and I still haven't learned. When you find out please tell me. Elsie

A'isha August 23, 2009 at 7:28 PM  

Hey Mel great sign, so wheres that going? your really getting it there.... sorry havent been around have been in Grafton.. long story... but where did you get the little climate change badgie thing? damn you'd think i would lnow about considering i work for climate change branch...lol...
well off to prepare for the gulag for tommorow...
cheers matey
A'isha

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP