Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Friday, August 14, 2009

The Golden Mile

Don't expect anything profound from me. I have had to walk EVERYWHERE because my car transmission is in being looked at again.


This is the bike track I walk my son and dogs along every day ....twice ...to school 2.2 klm each way. 8.8klm No biggy for you exercise lovin freaks. Massive deal for people like me that consider exercise the most mind numbingly boring activity, second only to cooking, on the planet.

So this is where I walk, blank of mind due to lack of oxygen


and the most profound thing to come to mind is mmmmmm fluffy

lots of fluffy yellow flora

Have a fantastic friday chicky babes and for crying out loud, never ever let yourself get as unfit as I am.
Cheers

Melanie

4 comments:

Anonymous,  August 15, 2009 at 11:00 AM  

Ah the wattle. I just can't help but feel good when I see it. My very favourite Aussie flower. Rick is looking forward to seeing your new slim, delicious self after all that walking. Elsie (Oops, is that a sexist remark?)

Ooty August 16, 2009 at 12:05 AM  

oh I understand you very well!!! Hate it when there is no car around, BUT my good friend just lost 10 kg of herself walking twice a day with her crazy dog twice a day -
and hey, I got a crazy dog as well, so i have decided to try this one on - and i'll let ya' know if it is working
so cheers to our walking ladies who hats it! (but do it anyway =D)

Baino August 17, 2009 at 2:13 PM  

Oops, too late! Walked around the Q Station on Saturday and surprise I made the hills. At least your bike track is flatoutski! Yeh, I'm with Ooty. . now that the mornings are getting lighter, no excuse not to walk the dog.

Melanie August 17, 2009 at 7:44 PM  

elsie - i think I would have to walk to Denmark and back in order to get either slim or delicious but thanks for the encouragment

ooty - if I lost 10 kilos I would walk like a maniac, oh wait i am but not a pound lost

Baino - i always take a dog or two. Its a fantastic place to let them run.

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP