Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Farmers Market August

From this

To this...

What a beautiful Melbourne day for a market.
Well that's what I did yesterday. Tomorrow I'm making more bags. It is like a little factory in my sewing room and I'll give you a glimpse tomorrow.
Cheers for now
Melanie



3 comments:

Ooty August 24, 2009 at 4:38 AM  

=)busy in the studio is good!!

Anonymous,  August 24, 2009 at 3:23 PM  

i'm just beginning to explore the markets here in melbourne, almost all in the eastern subs. i'm really enjoying it.

Anonymous,  August 24, 2009 at 4:25 PM  

Called in at the market. Bought some real apples. They crunch and no nasty wax. Lovely. Elsie

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP