Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Thursday, August 13, 2009

My Creative Space.......

Is booming with productivity

3 sexy sewing machines all in a row

Each one working over time on various tasks. Look at the mess. Its awesome!


This is on my space aswell
/claps excitedly. The posty brought me this today.
now I have to learn to use my gocco
This is going to hopefully fulfil my dreams of screen printing witty/serious/picture/etc things on my bags

Just outside my sewing room is this little beauty. In between sewing things to go on it I am sanding this down ready to put my products on.

What is it you ask?

Well I am so glad you asked!!


Its an old lolly stand that was thrown out by our local grocery store, destined for landfill. Before and after pictures when it is finished of course. An upcycler/reclaimers dream:)

Just testing my new labels. If you could see behind the scenes on my creative space today you would see at least 6 of these labels that were massacred by my old slow clunky singer. I gave up in the end and let one of the younger machines do it.

So theres my space
Bustling away, messy and gloriously industrious.
For spaces, if you like perving at them like I do, go to Kootoyoos and check them out!

11 comments:

Unknown August 13, 2009 at 3:19 PM  

Great space, good luck on the Gocco. Sounds like it's just what ya need!!! :)

annamaria potamiti August 13, 2009 at 3:55 PM  

You are so busy- good luck with it all!
Have a lovely day,
Annamaria

CurlyPops August 13, 2009 at 3:57 PM  

I love seeing 3 machines all in a row!

Tammy August 13, 2009 at 5:01 PM  

Ohhh all very interesting , busy and exciting!

Nikki August 13, 2009 at 5:16 PM  

You can hear the excitement in your voice in this post! I imagined you would be saying this all very quickly if I could hear you.... I was smiling while I read it. Your space looks great.

The Librarians August 13, 2009 at 5:21 PM  

Good luck with the Gocco - I would love to have a turn one day. Your space looks super productive. Can't wait to see the finished lolly stand.

Kirsty August 13, 2009 at 5:31 PM  

Excellent! Busy & excited...I like it.

Tania August 13, 2009 at 7:13 PM  

Gotta love a creative space with some bustle. Imagine the refurbished lolly stand will be all sorts of eye candy by the time it's done and bedecked in goodness!

Lucy Bowler August 13, 2009 at 8:33 PM  

Three machines?! Wow, that is exciting. Good luck with the gocco, I haven't had a chance to use mine for ages. Hard to get things dried in time for the kids returning home, but you with your space, you can do it! Enjoy!

Ooty August 14, 2009 at 7:57 AM  

Darling! I love you mess =D

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP