Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Monday, August 10, 2009

And here it is!!! Sign up Sign up



AN INVITATION TO BECOME A STALLHOLDER AT OUR
NEW CRAFTER’S MARKET

The Old Cheese Factory community invite you to join an exciting NEW MARKET. Our first Crafter’s market will be Saturday 12th September 2009, then every second Saturday of the Month onwards, from 10am—3pm.
Held in the beautiful grounds of the Old Cheese Factory, with plenty parking available and an onsite café.

Stall/Site fees: $35.00 per market.
We will be having a viewing of all potential stallholders’ products on:
Friday 14th August 2009.
10am – 12pm no appointments - first in first seen.
Old Cheese Factory, 34 Homestead Road Berwick. (Mel Ref 131 A2)

As it is a maker’s only market no commercially produced products will be accepted.
The criterion for selection is:
ALL ARTWORKS MUST BE MADE BY THE STALLHOLDER

For further Information please contact
Dani Basilotta Ph: 9702 1919 E: danib@narreclc.net.au
Phyllis Booth Ph: 8786 7900 E: homestead@narreclc.net.au
Jacky Grewer Ph: 9702 1919 E: ocf@narreclc.net.au

1 comments:

Baino August 11, 2009 at 7:05 AM  

Awww exciting. You know I would if I could! But I can't so I won't. Wishing you every success.

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP